- Recently started a new job at RemNote,
after a six-month sabbatical working on a wide variety of projects
and thinking seriously about where I want my life to go next.
I’m still new, but starting to feel competent!
- Moved to Minneapolis from Owatonna, Minnesota.
I’m enjoying trying out a more urban lifestyle
(I’ve been living in towns with between 20,000 and 30,000 people for the last 20 years,
more than two-thirds of my life)
and exploring a variety of new professional and personal opportunities.
- Continuing to add to a series of screencasts about TiddlyWiki and personal knowledge management
on my YouTube channel.
- Still working on learning the mandolin,
which I started at the beginning of last year.
- I’ve been living in Minnesota for eight years,
and I’ve heard it’s illegal to be here for ten without owning a boat,
so I bought a cute little 12’ solo rowboat
and have been having lots of fun on several of Minnesota’s ten thousand lakes.
This year I’m hoping to go on a week-long camping trip with it,
but my plans have been temporarily derailed by flooding up north.
Part of the now page movement.
Last updated May 28, 2022.